Monday, August 29, 2011

Packing, part the first

Today, I started packing. I found all of the Rubbermaid totes in the house that I'd used to bring my clothes back from Edmonton, and emptied them out onto the floor of our downstairs TV room. I found a pair of red teddy bear-spattered fleece pants that I haven't worn in 2 years and likely never will again. I also realized that I have more clothes than I ever thought possible. I have nine skirts! How did that happen? I also have at least twelve variations on the sweater: cardigans, a sweater vest, a duster, hoodies, pullovers.... It's time to get picky. As I have trouble with sartorial choices, taking at least ten minutes to pick out an outfit even on the most casual of days, this is going to be a little difficult. I may need to resort to outside help!

No comments:

Post a Comment